Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy 50th Birthday Dad!

Dad holding Lincoln
Aunt Carin with Crew
Crew and I with the McElfresh family
Papa feeding Crew Coke...always pushing the limits! ;)
Dad with his walker and all the necessities...thanks Jane! He will definitely need it someday!
This was a visor with built in gray hair...it kinda looks natural though?!?!...jk...haha!
Dad holding up the "50" sign!
Kendra eating all the black frosting off the cake!
My baby and I!Dad with his cake
Matt and I
The Edwards' family
Grandpa, Jane, Mom and Dad at the party!
Mom and Dad with the "Over the Hill" cake
Dad and Kendra

This past Thursday, July 16, was my dad's 50th birthday. My mom threw him a party at Gelsosomos Pizza in Chesterton. We all had a great time visiting, eating, and watching him open presents. He received a lot of nice gifts, especially the walker with all the "old age" necessities he will soon be needing...haha. Thank you to everyone who came out and celebrated. We had a GREAT time! HAPPY 50TH DAD! We love you very much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment