Sunday, September 20, 2009

Birthday Celebration!


















Sunday was my birthday and such an enjoyable day! We began the day by going to Coulter's Farm in Westville. We met Amber, Justin, and the kids there, along with Grandpa and Grandma Schnick. We all took lots of pictures together! We also picked out pumpkins and mums. This year was exciting because not only did we get a pumpkin for Matt, Caden, and I, but we got to pick out one out for Crew! We can't wait to carve them! Then Amber, the babies, and I went to a birthday lunch. We then visited with my parents and my mom's best friend, Sharon. While hanging out, we discovered that Crew's first tooth popped through! We were SO EXCITED! We started taking a million pictures. However, needless to say, to try and get a four month old to sit still while trying to hold his lip down and tongue back, didn't work too well! I will try and get one posted soon! The tooth is on his bottom right. It is so cute! ;) Finally, to top the birthday celebration off, we went to Grandpa and Grandma Schnick's for dinner. We got to visit with Uncle Craig and Great Grandma Morris too. We Skyped Aunt Meredith so she could see Crew. It was a great birthday weekend filled with spending time with the people I love! Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment