Monday, November 30, 2009

Playing with Kendra


On Friday my dad and I did our annual Black Friday shopping Spree. We get up at 3 a.m. and head to all the stores. He makes me hot chocolate before we go, helps me with my bags, and takes me lunch. I am so thankful for such a fun dad to share this tradition with! After our spree, I went to Amber's to visit and Kendra wanted to come play at my house. She loves to hangout and play with Crew. I had to take these pictures of her in Crew's crib. She wanted to read him every book he owns. Crew just sat there and watched and listened to Kendra the entire time. It was the cutest thing! They are adorable together. Crew is a total people-watcher when Kendra is around. We love having her over to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment