Thursday, November 18, 2010

SICK :(

The flu bug has hit our home once again :( It started out Tuesday night with Crew vomiting, then hit me later that night. I never throw up, so I knew I had something bad! We were both home sick yesterday. Matt started to feel a little nauseous yesterday, but seemed to kick it by late last night. I am feeling much better today, although I still haven't been able to eat a ton. Nothing sounds good (maybe it'll help the diet?!...I could only hope! :) Crew was up and ready to go at 3:40 a.m. this morning though, so needless to say Matt and I are a little tired.

My sister and I have our first festival this evening in Crown Point. We sell handmade tutus, hats, bows, headbands, legwarmers, shirts, and more. We also have the St. Pat's festival in Chesterton this weekend. We are really anxious and excited to start selling! We have lots of new items that are to die for! I also got us business cards and adorable aprons made for when we are working! Pics to come soon!

Also, my bff Lisa is coming this weekend! I have an entire weekend of fun things planned for us so I cannot wait! She is so excited to see Crew, as is he excited to see her! We love Lisa so much and miss her since she lives so far away. She is such a great friend to come up here and see us so often!

Tomorrow is Crew's 18 month check up too. I will update you with his new stats next week. I am anxious to see how he has developed!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Do you guys sell any boyish stuff? The girl stuff is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Courtney! We currently do not sell boys stuff, although we should considering we both have one! ;) Maybe soon...I'll keep ya posted if we do! XOXO

    ReplyDelete