Crew had a great birthday party! We had such a nice time celebrating Easter and his birthday this year. My parents hosted a wonderful lunch and the whole fam came over to celebrate afterwards. We are so blessed to have such a loving family and of course they spoiled Crew! He received so many nice gifts. It looked like Christmas again at our house!
My parents bought a lake house down in Warsaw. My moms two sisters and parents have a lake house there already. We went down a couple weekends ago to celebrate Mother's Day. There place is SO NICE! It doesn't feel like a lake house whatsoever; it's huge! Needless to say all three kiddos ran and ran around that place and loved it. We look forward to spending a lot of time down there this summer!
Matt and I have been busy as ever too. I started my Educational Leadership classes for the summer last week. I am so excited to be doing this program. I can't wait to be a principal in less than two years! I love working with kids and when I attend my grad classes, everyone is so inspired to make a difference in education. It's very enlightening! We have been having lots of showings on our house too. Hopefully we will sell it this summer! We took Crew to the zoo a couple weekends ago. The Michigan City Zoo has been completely remodeled and it is so nice! We had a blast there and for only $11 for over three hours of fun~it was well worth it! I highly recommend going to it. All of the animals were so adorable and they have a new train ride that the kids can ride around on.
Crew is now in a toddler bed!!! The transition has been great! We bought him an adorable headboard and bed spread, along with new mattresses. We hyped this up to the be the greatest thing since sliced bread and he has loved it! We always read to him and then he gets a 1/2 hour of a movie that automatically shuts off after 30 minutes. By the time we look at the video monitor, he is sawing logs. It's so cute! I went to the library last night and rented some new movies and books for us to read/watch ;) I plan on taking him to the library for lots of activities this summer! I also grabbed a pool schedule at the YMCA last night after aerobics. Matt and I are going to take him to open swim over the weekends so he can be ready to swim when summer arrives!
This weekend my bff Lisa is coming up to stay with me. I am SO excited!!! Lisa is preggo and I haven't seen her since she found out so I can't wait to see her lil belly! We are planning a full blown shopping and Hacienda day/night Saturday. I am looking forward to it! Crew can't wait to see his Auntie Lisa either ;) We are so excited!!!
Crew has his two year check up this Friday. I will post his stats along with ALL the pictures from everything we've been doing recently. Hope everyone is having a good week! Happy Hump Day! ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment