Monday, February 13, 2012

Girls Wknd 2012!

LOTS of shopping!!!


SPA DAY AT HOME! Love the store "Lush," that's where we buy our face and foot masks every year. Fresh products for your body!





Dinner was Mexican one night & salad bar/potatoes the other night!

Once a year my aunts, grandma, mom, sister, and my cousin's girlfriend Meghan, get together for girls weekend. Everyone in my family has a lake house up in Warsaw so we all go there and veg out for the weekend. We shop all day Saturday in Ft. Wayne, then do facials and foot scrubs Sat. night. It is always so fun! I think I laughed harder this weekend than I have in the past 6 months. We also drove all over Ft. Wayne to each buy $10 worth of lotto tickets Saturday since the Power ball was up to $350 million. Sad we didn't win~but so fun driving to seven gas stations with the hope of winning! Love my family...I always have such a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment