3 months old already!
This was my last week at home after being off for fourth months. I must say that I am VERY sad! It has been SO NICE to be able to be home with Crew and spend time with Matt over the past months.
Crew will be starting daycare on Monday. I am having Matt take him because I think I might never leave if I do..haha. I know that he is going to love it though, probably more than I will ;) We went to the sitter's on Friday and all of the kids ate him up :) They thought he was so cute and told us how they couldn't wait for him to come there. I know that he is going to be in great hands and will learn so much while he is there. He is going to make so many new friends too.
I had a great last week at home. Monday we got to see Uncle Wayne and Aunt Darcy because my mom and Darcy flew to Paris for two weeks. Tuesday was our two year wedding anniversary. It was very special celebrating at dinner with Crew :) Friday, Matt took the day off to spend time with us before I head back to work. We took Great Grandma Morris out to lunch and visited with her at her apartment. Kendra came over and played with Crew too. She wanted to lay with him in his crib...and of course Aunt Lala can't say no to the princess ;) It was a fun week!

No comments:
Post a Comment