skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Indy



Last weekend was so much fun! I took the day off on Friday. My mom, sister, the boys, and I all went to Indianapolis for the weekend. Thursday night we stayed at my aunt's house and visited with her. On Friday, we met up with my sister's best friend, Michelle, whose baby is due in a month. We shopped all day and found lots of great deals! Friday night we met up with my bff Lisa, who I haven't seen in almost a year!!! She hadn't met Crew yet so we were so excited to spend time with her. Crew and I stayed at her house Friday and hungout with her husband, puppy, and her. It was so great to see her again and catch up! Saturday was Michelle's shower. Above are pictures from the weekend both at Lisa and Michelle's house. We had SO MUCH FUN visiting with everyone and road-tripping with Grandma, Aunt Amber, and bff Lincoln!
No comments:
Post a Comment