skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Girls Night out!


Once a month my best girlfriends from high school and I get together: no kids and no husbands, and we all stay the night somewhere. This month it was at Allison's house. We started by getting manis and pedis. Then we went to her house. She surprised us each with a massage. This woman came and gave the massage. It was wonderful! We are all so grateful to still be best friends after almost 10 years. We love hanging out and look forward to our monthly gatherings!
Hi Alissa! I found your blog through Courtney! Crew is one handsome little man. Seems just like yesterday that Deb said you were expecting and now he's almost 1. Crazy! Happy early 1st birthday to Crew! :o)
ReplyDeleteAww! Thanks! I love reading about Hannah~she is too cute! You girls do such a great job with your blogs...I am slowly learning! Thanks for the early bday wishes. They grow so fast! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDelete