Friday, April 16, 2010

Good news!

Looking outside
Going for a walk with daddy to put the For Sale sign in the yard
Love him :)
His new fascination: staring/playing with the front door
This week was an exciting one for us! For months, we have known that there was going to be a lay off of teachers at my school, considering the state cut $300 million in education. We came in Monday to find out that, sadly, they had laid four teachers off. Thankfully, I was not one of them. However, it makes me very sad for the teachers whom were let go. One of the teachers is my very close friend and I will miss her so much. I know she is a GREAT teacher though and will have no problem finding another teaching job elsewhere. I will just be sad that she will no longer be with me to teach and coach volleyball.


We also put our house back up on the market. Keep your fingers crossed for us!


This weekend Crew and I are going to see my best friend Lisa Littleton. She coaches a volleyball team and they are playing in West Lafayette. So, Crew and I are going to watch her and then shop and have lunch. We are SO EXCITED to see her again! She lives in Indy, so we only get to see each other every so often.


Speaking of Lisa (she and Crew share the same birthday), we CANNOT BELIEVE Crew is turning one next Sunday! Seriously, where did the time go? It feels like just yesterday Matt and I were going to Hacienda to eat lots of salsa to put me into labor ;) Now, here we are a year later and our little man has grown so much! Crew is SO SO SO FUN nowadays! He is doing so much! Everyday he has a new trick. He has such a personality too. We crack up daily. He is just about to walk. He can take 1-2 steps on his own. He is into everything. You literally cannot sit down for a minute! He says so much now too. We love his little voice. We are preparing for his two birthday parties next weekend! Saturday we have a joint one with his cousin Emmalina, born the day before him. They are having a prince and princess party. Then Sunday we are having a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse bash! We cannot wait! He is going to be adorable! He even has shirts for each occasion to match the theme ;)


Hope you all have a great weekend! Hopefully we will see most of you soon! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're coming to my neck of the woods! It's super exciting down here. (NOT!) :)

    ReplyDelete