Pool party at Grandma and Grandpa Rosetti's house
Slumber party with my cousins in Kendra's room
Daddy and Crew's matching shox (Daddy just surprised Mommy with a matching pair too!)
Chewing on a frozen waffle to help with teething! ;)
LOVES to drive the car and lawnmower!!!
I was brave and took all 3 kids along to Burger King to eat/play. They were great!!!
Playing at Burger King!
Crazy Kendra!
Crew at the hospital when he was so sick =(
Deep River Water park with Kendra and Lincoln!
Daddy pushing me on the swing at the park
My two favorite boys at the park =)
Playing in my new talking kitchen
Riding my tractor from Papa and Gigi
Jacksonville Zoo in Florida
At the pool in Florida with Daddy
Riding my new car from Grandma and Grandpa Rosetti 
So, what have we been doing all summer? Where do I even begin? To start, we went to Florida in July with our good friends John and Stephanie, and Matt's sister, Meredith. We drove there and stayed a week. It was a nice getaway to start off the summer. We went to the Jacksonville Zoo, ate at lots of good restaurants, shopped, had pool/ocean time, and relaxed. Crew did great on the trip. He slept wonderfully in the car both there and back, and loved Florida. He enjoyed every place we visited and ate up all of the attention.
We have lots of weddings this year so Matt and I have been busy attending/hosting showers and bachelor/bachelorette parties. Our good friends Brandon and Jess are getting married in Vegas in a few months so we are looking forward to their wedding. We both had their bachelor/bachelorette party we attended last month. It was held in Chicago and we had a great time. It is always nice to get a night out downtown. My cousin, Joanna, is also getting married over Labor Day weekend. So my mom, sister, and step-grandma Jane all hosted her a wedding shower over the summer. It was so beautiful! Joanna received a lot of nice gifts. We also had her bachelorette party last weekend in Chicago.
We've also had cookouts with friends and family. It's been so nice to hangout with everyone. We had a lot of birthday parties too. Crew loved going to those! He enjoyed playing with all the kids and their toys.
We've also had cookouts with friends and family. It's been so nice to hangout with everyone. We had a lot of birthday parties too. Crew loved going to those! He enjoyed playing with all the kids and their toys.
Crew did get pretty sick this summer. We took him in and got him checked out and he was better in no time. With all of the meds they have nowadays and such a great doctor, he was able to heal quickly. We took him to the MD for his 15 month check up last month. Everything looked great! Crew is still in the 97% for height (33 1/4") and only 20% for weight (22lbs). The MD said we needed to lay off liquids and push food more so we have been trying our best to do that. He has been eating a ton! He is such a good eater. He will eat almost anything. He is on all table foods/liquids. He talks a ton!! He will repeat anything you say, although some words are more clear than others. He is starting to talking in mini sentences too. He will say mama more, love you mama/dada, we go bye bye (all one word), take a bath (all one word), and more. We are so in love with him! He is such a fun, loving young boy. My mom babysat him last night while Matt was in school and I was coaching a volleyball game. When I talked to her on the phone, her only words were "How do you keep up with him???" He is into everything!!! He constantly wants to be moving and looking at new things. 16 months is such a fun age but it can be tiring!
Monday I started work again. I must say I was kind of ready to start school again. I truly LOVE my job and after being away from the kids for so long, I start to miss them. I have great classes this year too. Volleyball has also started. We have already had two games and a tournament. My team is really sweet this year. I really like all my girls. We have a very busy schedule this year though! We have two to three games every week! It will be tough to be away from the family for that long but the time seems to go quick. Daddy, Crew, and Grandma Rosetti have already been to games to cheer me on. Kendra is coming tomorrow night with Grandma Rosetti too. I always look forward to seeing them there. They know I really enjoy their support ;)
This weekend Matt is headed camping with all the boys. I am looking forward to some relaxation time with the little guy. I am sure we will find something to keep us busy, as always!
Hope you all enjoy the pictures from the summer! Again, I apologize for the delayed post! Have a great week everyone! XOXO

No comments:
Post a Comment