Well, it was my first full week back to school. I am really glad to be back and enjoying every minute of it. As I was talking to my mom on the phone this morning on my way to work, we were talking about jobs. She made a comment to me that not a lot of people love their job. I responded with, I love my job! ;-) I must say it truly is a blessing to say that I love coming to work everyday, working with such great people and students, oh, and getting out at 2:45 ;) With volleyball it can be tough, but overall it is so worth it.
Speaking of volleyball, last night one of my past volleyball players came back to see me. She wrote me the nicest note. It meant so much to me. She also bought me some beautiful jewelry as a thank you . Brandy is so sweet. She was a great athlete and student. I miss students like her once they are gone! Again, people like her remind me of why I do what I do :)
Matt had an awesome time camping with all his friends last weekend. They also got to golf, which Matt loves! Crew and I went shopping with Amber, Kendra, and my dad Sunday, but after that we all had a cookout at my mom and dad's house. Matt met us there. It was so nice to hangout with all of the fam again and to eat great food!
Matt also started school again. He is taking a full load this semester. I am so proud of him for going back. We both started back last year and have stuck to it. It is hard going back to school with a family, full time job, etc. I know we can do it though! It will be worth it in the end!
This week has been a busy one. My cousin, Joanna, is getting married Saturday. Matt was nice enough to watch Crew Tuesday night while I get a mani and pedi. It was such a nice couple of hours to relax. Tonight I have a game in Valpo. Matt and our friend John are packing Crew up, heading to Best Buy and then meeting my dad at my game. Tomorrow night is the rehearsal dinner and Saturday is the wedding. We are SO SO SO excited for Joanna's events! It is going to be a great weekend! We got a hotel with my sister and husband for the weekend so we are looking forward to hanging out with them too. Sunday and Monday we hope to visit with other friends possibly at a pool party or cookout.
Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend! XOXO
The little things
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment