This past weekend was a busy one! Friday night Matt surprised me with a small get together with friends at dinner for my birthday. Our plans were very last minute so I didn't expect to meet people out. It was nice to spend time with everyone and celebrate.
Saturday I had a volleyball game. Matt and Crew came to my game and then we met my parents at the Wizard of Oz festival in Chesterton. The kids looked so so so cute in their costumes! Unfortunately the weather was bad so we only stayed for a little bit and then went to lunch. Saturday night I had my monthly girls night out at Chrissy's house. I love always getting out with my bffs. Vanessa's sister, Allie, joined us this month, so it was fun to catch up with her.
Yesterday Matt took me shopping and then we went to my parents house for dinner. I received lots of nice presents from everyone. It was such a great night.
Tonight we are headed to Matt's parents house to celebrate. I will post pictures those pictures last this week! Have a great week everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment