Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Busy Busy!

Crew's Halloween bag Aunt Amber had made for him..it's so adorable! The boys have matching ones =)
Kendra's Halloween bag
The hubby and I
Dad with his two daughters
Am, Sawyer, and I in the limo
Am, the Matron of Honor, and Jo
Cousins!
Playing at Gma Schnick's house
Hanging out with Great Gma Morris
My sis and I
Tim and Jo..JUST MARRIED!!!
Am and Justin

YAY! It's Wednesday already! This means only three more days till the weekend! I am still catching up from last weekend so I am looking forward to a low key Saturday and Sunday.

This past weekend we had my cousin Joanna's wedding. Friday night was the rehearsal dinner at the Waterbird in Chesterton. It was one of the nicest rehearsals I have ever been to. The food was delicious and it was so nice to visit with friends and family. Saturday was an early morning. We had to be at my aunt's house by 7:30a.m. We all got our hair done, ate, and were picked up by a stretch hummer in the afternoon. The ceremony and reception were a blast! Joanna looked so beautiful and it was such a joy to see how happy they were. After the reception, my sister and her husband, and Matt and I all stayed at a hotel. Thanks to Gma and Gpa Schnick for watching Crew while we were away. It was quite a help! Finally, on Monday we went to Gma and Gpa Schnick's for a cookout. Overall it was a good weekend, but a long one!

Hope everyone had a great weekend too!

Saturday Crew and I are headed to the Popcorn Festival in Valpo with my mom, sis, and Lincoln. The following weekend we are taking all of the kids to the Oz Fest in Chesterton. Kendra is going to be Dorthy and the boys are both going to be the lion. OH MY GOSH~Am bought the boys matching costumes and let me just tell you, they are the CUTEST thing ever!!! You will die when you see them! For Halloween Kendra is being a cowgirl and the boys are both being cowboys. We already have some of their costumes together. Gma Rosetti is hand making the rest. The costumes are so cute!!!! We cannot wait to dress them up! Amber also had Halloween bags made for the kids. Can you tell we LOVE LOVE LOVE this holiday?!?! I am already getting my Halloween decor out =) We are planning our second annual costume party again this year too. Fall is definitely my favorite season!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment