Miss Piggy and Kermit the Frog
Lady Gaga and the Flapper Girl
The trainer, cat, flapper, and cell mateThis year was our second annual Halloween party. We had such a great time last year, we had to do it again. Our friends always get so into it~it's so funny to see what everyone is going to come up with. Best dressed this year was probably our friend, Andy, who was Tiger Woods, and his girlfriend, Tracy, who was his ex-wife, Elin. They were hysterical. They even had the golf clubs to go with their gear! I loved dressing up as a child so it is still so fun to do it as an adult. I can't wait for the kids to dress up in their costumes this weekend. They are going to be the cutest cowboys and cowgirl ever! I love their costumes! Crew has a costume party at daycare on Friday. I'll be sure to post pictures soon! HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment