Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Summer in a Nutshell ;)

Hello everyone! I hope you all have had a great summer! Its been a very busy summer for our family so rather than write it all I thought I would share pics instead ;) We have had lots going on and I have so much to share, so I will be updating with more pics and info over the next few weeks. Hope everyone is well!

BFF Lisa's baby shower. Baby Austin will be here on my birthday next month ;)...or at least we hope so! Jaime & I threw her a shower last weekend in Indy. It was so fun!!! She got so many nice things! My mom & I bought her a Coach diaper bag. She already knew we got it for her, although she acted surprised! ;)
Lisa with the hostesses: Jaime & I
The hubby & I at my ten year high school reunion. I was on the planning committee and it was so fun to help it all come together. It turned out to be a really fun night!
Melissa & I at her and Tyler's wedding in July. We met them last year in Puerto Vallarta. Who would have thought we'd meet someone from the same hometown all the way across the country? We have kept in touch and visited a few times. Their wedding was so fun!
Matt was in his BFF Steve Stiller's wedding this past July. Their wedding was gorgeous! It was outdoors and we had SO much fun! It was beautiful!

The hubs & I at the wedding

All the girls before the ceremony!

This is at my good friend Lindsay Caudle's wedding this past July. She was a GORGEOUS bride! I was so happy for her & Jason! She deserved that special day. Our good friend Kristen Peto is getting married in two weeks too! I love that I still am friends with my BSU girls! So fun to celebrate their big days!

Matt & I took Crew up to Chicago for a weekend. We really went to visit our good friend John who had a major surgery. He is a very dear friend to us and we really wanted to wish him all the best in person. While we were there we swam at the pool and went shopping too. It was a nice getaway~Crew did awesome at the hotel~and John is recovering wonderfully!

Kara & I at her bachelorette party in MI! So fun! 1980's theme!!!

Matt & I at Melissa and Tyler's wedding

Melissa & Tyler

My SIL, Meredith, came home for about a week over the summer. We had such a great time! We ate lots and shopped too. We also went with my MIL to the wineries in MI one day. That was SO fun! Crew loved visiting with his Aunt Mere too ;)

Mere & I at lunch

Crew LOVES to swim!!! I'm sad I no longer get to hold him in the pool ;( He jumps off diving boards, jumps off the side, and goes under the water all by himself. My baby is growing up too fast!

My sister, Amber, & I at Kristen Peto's wedding shower!


Taylor (one of my former students) & I at her wedding in June!

No comments:

Post a Comment