skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We SOLD our house!!!
Last day at our old house ;-(
For those of you that know the process we've been through with trying to sell our house, its been a VERY long haul!!! We had it listed on the market for over two years and finally sold it this summer. We are so thankful for all of our wonderful family and friends that were there for us whether it was encouraging us, supporting us, or the actual process of cleaning/moving stuff. Everyone was so awesome! We cannot thank them enough! We loved that house and created so many wonderful memories there from starting our lives together to welcoming Crew into our family. It was a bittersweet move but we are so excited for our gorgeous new home!!! It is beautiful!!! We had to live with our parents for a few weeks because we could not get into the new house quite yet. We are so grateful for their hospitality. My mom and I spent almost everyday shopping for the new house. I think it's good for my bank account that I am finally back at work ;) Pics of the new place coming soon!!!
Congrats on selling your home!! We are hoping to put ours on the market in the Spring. I dread it!
ReplyDeleteGoodluck on your new home! How exciting!!