skip to main |
skip to sidebar
New House!
We are all settled into the new house but still have lots to do! We are absolutely loving it! It is in such a nice neighborhood. It's the neighborhood we really wanted and are so grateful things have worked out the way they did. All of our neighbors have came over and introduced themselves. It's so nice to wake up, walk outside and everyone smiles and says hello. It's a very kid friendly neighborhood. You constantly have 10 kids running in both your front and back yard~but we wouldn't have it any other way. All of the neighbors told us everyone just watches our for everyone elses kids and that's how they all stay safe. It has worked out wonderfully so far. All of the neighbors also informed us that Halloween is the most fun day of the year in the neighborhood which is why I can't wait to celebrate it! I have out most of my decor and am planning to do even more. We are also having a small kids Halloween party at our house with some friends of mine. I am looking forward to it. We are also attending Boo at the Zoo in Michigan City with my sister and her kids. I can't wait to dress up all three kiddos! They are going to be so cute!!! This is a quick pic I took the other day when leaving. It isn't the best, but you get the idea ;) The beautiful mums and pots are from my mom :)
No comments:
Post a Comment