Monday, September 19, 2011

Wizard of Oz Fest & Apple Orchard

Grandma Schnick, Crew, & I at the Wizard of Oz Festival
Crew with his new toy he picked out!

This past weekend was such an enjoyable one. Friday night I went out to dinner with my high school girlfriends. Allison's birthday was the 15 and mine is tomorrow so we celebrated at Hacienda. I love those girls! There is never a dull moment when we all get together. Saturday we went to the Wizard of Oz festival in downtown Chesterton. We went to the parade and had lunch in the park. Afterwards we went to Garwoods and walked around. Saturday was SUCH a gorgeous day! I wish everyday could be that nice. Yesterday we went to my parents house for dinner. We hadn't seen them in awhile. We ate lots of delicious food and I opened presents. My mom is flying my sis and I to FL for our birthdays. I can't wait to go on the trip next month!

2 comments:

  1. I really miss going to the Oz Fest! I used to love going growing up. Maybe next year we will get up there for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love the Oz Fest! And the weather was PERFECT!

    P.S. I nominated you for the Blog on Fire Award. Check out my blog to find out how to claim it! :o)

    ReplyDelete