Thursday, September 1, 2011

Halloween Costume Shopping & Decorating...

Is it too early to already be decorating for Halloween? What is the "official" date to put up decor? I REALLY want to start...maybe it's because I bought 10,000 new decorations last year and am anxious to put them up? Or maybe it's because I just ordered my niece, nephew, and Crew the CUTEST Halloween costumes. I really think this year is going to top off the past two years (Cat & the Hat, Thing #1, & Thing #2 and Cowgirl and 2 cowboys). Costumes we considered for the 3 kiddos are:
-3 blind mice
-3 little pigs (We may do this next year~I REALLY wanted this one!)
-Cinderella & the 2 dwarfs
We ended up not going with any of these three ideas, although I really liked some of them. I love Halloween; it's definitely one of my favorite holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment