skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Scoping the scene with bubbles & ice cream!
Crew is loving the new house! I will be sure to post pics of it after this weekend. We are planning to work on things and finally get settled in! We still have SO MUCH to do! I wonder how I ever fit all our crap in a house half the size?! This pic was taken of Crew outside the new house while eating some ice cream. He had to check the yard out and see who his new neighborhood friends are going to be ;) He also got to take a bubble bath in the BIG bathtub!!! He loves it! At our old house we all shared one bathroom, yes one!!! I don't know how we did it?! My master bath is practically a swimming pool for him so he looks forward to taking baths in it often~as does mommy ;) We are planning to work/move a lot this weekend. I am also going to the Blueberry Fest and we are going to my parents lake house this weekend. It's gonna be another busy time...but we love it! Hope everyone has a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment