Friday, November 18, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Crew and Austin in their matching hats and boots!
Typical 2yr old picture ;-)
Ready to go hunting ;)
Caden

My adorable 2 1/2yr old!

He is getting so grown up!

Loving on Baby Austin!

Such good buddies :)

I haven't been as good at blogging as I have been in the past. However, with both the hubby and I working full time, going to school, and keeping up with the new house...to say we've been busy would be an understatement! We absolutely LOVE our new house. Every time we're in it we like it more and more. We just ordered a new dining room table for our formal dining room. It came in Wednesday and I'm in love ;) I can't wait to host our first Thanksgiving this week! Speaking of Thanksgiving, Matt's sister will be in town on Tuesday. I can't wait to see her and all hangout. Following Thanksgiving is my favorite day of the year...Black Friday!!! My dad and I have a tradition on this day. I spend the night, we wake up super early, then we shop together all day. We have done this for several years now and it is something I look forward to again just as soon as it ends. My dad has had over 30 years of shopping experience so he's a real trooper on that day!
Teaching is amazing. I really like my classes this year. All of my students are great. It's nice to come to work everyday after six years and still love what you do =) I can't believe I will graduate from IU in a year from now with my Master's in Administration to become a principal. It seems like I just started the program and now it's almost over. Matt will be graduating from Purdue right along side me. We will be two happy people once schooling is done for us both! Crew is amazing and adorable these days :-) He is doing a ton and surprises us each day with something he has learned. He can count to twenty. Talks up a storm. Constantly what's to know everything that is going on. Prays every night. Sleeps awesome. Wears a 4T in clothes and an 11 in shoes. Yes, he is a growing boy! Ha! His bedroom is in the works. We just put up the chair rail. The theme is vintage football. I found an amazing bedspread at The Land of the Nod. I also collected old pictures of my dad, our uncles, and Matt's brother of when they played football when they were younger. I am going to incorporate those into the theme. I can't wait for it all to come together. It's going to be adorable. My bff Lisa came into this past weekend. We had a great time visiting with her and her new baby, Austin. We shopped a lot and went out to eat. Crew loved Austin!!! We always have a great time when we're together. Hope all is well with everyone! Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment