Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving & Decorating the Tree!

Uncle Craig and Matt waiting for the food
Grandma Schnick and Aunt Mere slaving away in the kitchen

Great Grandma Morris relaxing

Our first Thanksgiving at the new house

Crew organizing all the ornaments

Decorating the tree!


Helping daddy


Our tree all decorated!

Thanksgiving was a huge success! We had a great time with family over the weekend. It was so nice to be able to host it at my house. Friday I spent the day shopping with my dad on our annual Black Friday extravaganza. We got lots of great deals! Saturday we put up decorations and our tree. Yesterday I spent the entire day at my parents baking. My mom and I have a tradition of baking on Sundays when the holidays near. The kids all play while we cook. It's so fun! Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving! I can't believe Christmas is in less than a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment