This is the first year we have participated in the Elf On the Shelf extravaganza. My mom bought us one last year but Crew was still pretty little so we waited until this year. The elf appeared the day after Thanksgiving and has stayed since ;) Crew absolutely LOVES him!!! Every night we read the book, every morning we watch the 1/2 hour movie that was on tv, and of course the first thing Crew does when he gets out of bed is he wants to find the elf! It has been so fun for Matt and I too. We love hiding him and helping Crew find him. What a great tradition to have in our family!This weekend is a busy one for us! Tomorrow night I am going to dinner with two friends I never get to see anymore, Laura and Liz. I love these girls but life has been so busy for us, it seems like I haven't seen them in months. I am excited for some girl time. Saturday night I am supervising our high school's formal winter dance. I have to have 300 hours of supervision for my grad class so needless to say I have been and will be supervising a lot! It's fun though and great experience. Sunday we are off to my dad's work Christmas party with all the kiddos. His work is beyond generous. They provide all families with a full meal, Santa, boxes of candy, and each kid gets to pick out a huge toy. We are so grateful and have such a fun time when we go. We are definitely looking forward to it!
I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment