Monday, December 12, 2011

Homecoming and Parties!







Last week was a busy one! I finished up with grad school for the semester which gives me a nice couple of weeks off. I am down to one year. I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Ha! Matt finishes up this week and then he'll be done too. Its been a hard semester with both working full time and attending school so we need these few weeks off. This past week was spirit week at school. I used to never dress up but for some reason this year I really got into it. We had class color day, redneck day, 80's day, character day, and of course orange and black (our school colors) day. Above is a picture of one of the days I dressed up. A few teachers and I, along with some students, were the Wizard of Oz. I am the lion. The kids loved seeing the teachers dressed up. It was hard for them to take me serious all week though! We also had my parents annual Christmas party on Saturday. They always do such a nice job with it. Above is a picture of my MIL, Belinda, and my BIL, Craig at the party. Crew had his first babysitter while we were at the party. Of course everything went great. When I called to make sure bedtime was successful, the sitter informed me Crew popped his head up from under the covers as she was closing the door and said "thanks for watching me tonight." Such a charmer! ;) So glad he uses his manners. He is going to be a heart breaker one day I swear. Yesterday we had a first birthday party we attended for a friend of mine at work. The theme was Dr. Seuss and it was so cute! Above is a picture of Crew before going to the party and then one of him digging through gifts we wrapped Friday night. Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment