All the food! "Elf on the Shelf" ornament from Aunt Mere! Handmade stocking Grandma Rosetti surprised Crew with last night!
Grandpa Rosetti and Crew playing outside!
Baking with my mom. Homemade carmel corn! Yum!!!
First time sledding!
This weekend we did lots of Christmasy things! :) Friday night we went out to eat with my MIL. Afterwards she and I decided to go shopping and the boys went home. It was so nice to spend some time with her. Saturday Crew and I spent the day at my parents house. My mom and I baked all day while my dad entertained Crew. As you can see from the pictures above, they played outside for most of the day. My dad took Crew on his first sled ride and he loved it! They were so cute together! Despite there being little snow, they still made the best of it :) Saturday night Matt and I had a date night. We went and saw the movie "The Sitter." It wasn't the greatest, but it was fun to hang with the hubby ;) Yesterday I hosted our annual Christmas party with my three bffs from high school and our moms. We were counting yesterday that we think it was our seventh or eighth year of doing it. That's a lot! Man, I feel old! Ha! I always LOVE getting together with them though. Our moms all get along so well too so it's nice to all hangout. Vanessa drew me this year and she got me Michael Kors gloves and a scarf and a cosmetic bag for my makeup business. I loved it! Looking forward to a three day work week! ;) Yay! Hope you all have a great week too!
No comments:
Post a Comment