Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Boots & Bows: Gender Reveal Party!























This past weekend we held our westertn themed gender reveal party!  If people thought it was a boy they were to wear blue and boots.  If people thought it was a girl they were to wear pink and bows.  The menu was all southern food and everyone played along.  Matt and I had our ultrasound done several weeks ago but have been so busy we couldn't schedule the party until this past weekend.  We had to wait a long time without knowing, but it was well worth it!  Our good friend Heather made us this beautiful cake!  How fun and pretty is it?  I absolutely loved it!  We had over 60 people there, ate, and then cut the cake!  Everyone was ecstatic that it was pink~as were Matt and I!  Of course we would have been happy with either gender, it is truly a blessing to have one of each!  We are SO SO SO excited!!!  I was COMPLETELY SHOCKED, as was Matt.  We both bet money it was a boy!  We can't wait to meet her.  Crew's so excited too!  The party was everything I could have imagined and more.  I loved having our closest friends and family there to discover our important news with us!  Let the pink shopping begin!!! ;)  We had breakfast the day after the party and went shopping!  It was SUCH a fun weekend, one I will never forget!  I hope you enjoy the pictures from the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment