To begin with, in April Matt and I got pregnant. We knew we were pregnant at Crew's 3rd birthday but wanted to wait to tell our moms on Mother's Day and then everyone else. Our parents and siblings were THRILLED, as was everyone else seeing as people hounded us daily when we were going to have another one. Ideally I would have liked to wait till after Matt and I graduate this spring, but I blame it on my BFF Lisa who came up to stay with us. She had a 6 month old at the time and as soon as she left Matt was all about wanting another one. Ugh, darn you Lisa! Haha! Just kidding! We are so blessed and thankful and are anxiously awaiting our peanut's arrival in January. We had the gender ultrasound several weeks ago and are having a gender reveal party this Saturday to find out what it is. Everyone keeps asking how we could wait another 3 weeks after the ultrasound to find out. Honestly, I have been so busy the gender hasn't even phased me! Matt was able to feel the munchkin move last night ;) Love that feeling!!! 5 months down and a few more to go-I have been feeling great too!
The house is coming along great! We absolutely love, love, love it. Everything about it from the design of the house to all of our neighbors. We hang out with about 25 people in the neighborhood almost every night. Usually unplanned like last night when I ended up making hamburgers, hotdogs, french fries, and milkshakes for us and three other families...but it is so fun!!! I would not trade it for the world! We had our house painted and Matt completed the MOST BEAUTIFUL wainscoting job ever in our formal dining room this summer. Talk about a project! The hubs did great though. It's exactly what I wanted and really accents the room. Now it's onto deciding where baby is gonna go, do we finish the basement, and when are we getting an in ground pool? ;)
Just about a year ago I opened my make up business and I am shocked at how successful it has grown to be. I am booked through 2012 and already have several people booked for 2013. I am beyond grateful for all the clients I have gained and absolutely love doing it! It is such a fun side job and I look forward to adding to me team in the near future!
School is back in session in all aspects of our life. I started teaching again last week (6 years already-dang!!!) and Matt and I are both back in school. We both graduate from Purdue and IU this spring though so there is light at the end of the tunnel! :) I don't know how the 3 years I've been in this program is almost over but it is and I am somewhat glad. While I love it and have met awesome people, it can be crazy at times. May will be here before we know it!
Our baby~first ultrasound!
Curious Kids Museum with neighbors this summer!
Lots of bike rides around the neighborhood!
Our first overnight camping trip with Ernesto & Paxton!
South Bend Silver Hawks baseball game with the neighborhood!
Deep River Water Park with cousins, Kendra & Lincoln!
Riding the "BIG" four wheeler with neighbor Rilee!
We met up with work friends Pam & Jaime and their kids Camden and Lucas!
My friend from work, Pam, and I took our kids to the South Bend Zoo!
Celebrating Grandpa Rosetti's birthday!
The hubby & I took Crew to the movies!
The hubs & I at the Jones' wedding!
Grandpa Rosetti with the kiddos at the fair!
New paint job throughout the whole house underway...
Cool guy at the dentist!
Mom and I rode the train into the city to buy maternity clothes for me!
Neighborhood gang ready to watch the fireworks last week!

No comments:
Post a Comment