I was playing around with the camera and attempted to take some action shots of my fam :) I love taking pictures and wanted to see what different things I could do with it. Crew is getting such a personality, as you can see from the pictures. He is now eating a lot of table foods and enjoys to feed himself. He is constantly babbling and waving bye-bye, pointing, grabbing everything, etc. He continues to LOVE bath time! He would stay in the tub all night if we would allow it. He is also now sitting in his big boy car seat. He faces forward and loves it! Things have continued to be crazy at our household. With Matt and I both working, going to school, and working out at different gyms, it is constantly go-go-go at our house! I have managed to walk both Crew and Caden after my workouts on week nights. Crew absolutely loves going for walks in his jogger stroller. He stares in awe at everything going on around us. Because things have been so crazy, Matt and I have decided to take a mini vacation on my school's spring break in April. We are going to Puerto Vallarta for five days. We are VERY EXCITED to get away, relax, and most importantly soak up some rays :) It will be a nice refreshing start to the busy spring and summer ahead of us. This weekend I am going with my sister and cousin, Joanna, to go bridesmaid dress shopping. Joanna is getting married in September and Amber and I are both in the wedding. We are very excited for her! Also, we have Lincoln's first pirate birthday party on Sunday. I will post pics of that soon! Have a great weekend everyone! Enjoy the warm weather!
The little things
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment