Wednesday, March 3, 2010

"Pop" Video!

I couldn't help myself to not post this video clip. As most of you know, I am addicted to pop. I must have it or else... :) Since Crew is constantly reaching for things, he is always trying to grab my pop. I always explain to him that it is mommy's pop, and one day he just started saying "pop." So now, he always wants a drink and will use that cute little grin and look at me and say "pop." I know, I know, I shouldn't be giving him pop at all, but I swear I barely put any in the straw! I just can't help how cute it is that he says "pop." And for those of you wondering if that was his first word, no! :) He also says dada, mama, baba, and bye-bye. You will also see a few of his other new moves in the video, such as shaking his head no at me, hitting his mouth and making the Indian sound, and a little waving. (I sound like a robot in the video, so sorry for the bad commentary~but for those of you that are parents, you know you have to do the s-l-o-w, repetitive baby talk in order to get them to understand!)

No comments:

Post a Comment