Bath time!
Playing at the beach
So sleepy after his first time at the YMCA daycare...he was asleep within minutes!He is so sweet! We love him!!!
It has been another busy week at the Schnick household! This past week we did lots of fun things, especially since I am out of school now. To begin with, I started back at the YMCA. It felt so good to be back in the gym again! Crew went to the daycare there and loved it. He was adorable with all of the kids. My aerobics instructor's kids go to Crew's regular babysitter, so he was able to recognize them and warmed right up. Since it finally got nice outside, Crew and I went to the beach with one of my co-workers, Jaime. This was Crew's first time at the beach and he loved it!!! He was all about the sand and water, even though it was still cold! I couldn't believe he wanted to go in it. It was only 60 degrees! He was great though! With all of the fun he was having it was hard to get him to leave. We stopped at this great ice cream parlor, Oink's, too. Jaime recommended it and was awesome. They have a ton of different homemade ice cream flavors. Crew and I had the Milky Way. It was delicious! Also, this week our good friends Ashley and Jeff had their baby boy, Bryce. Amber and I went to visit them at the hospital and then shopped for the day. It was so nice to see them and to get away for the day. I needed it! Today, while I was at school all day, Matt took Crew to the Michigan City zoo with my sister, her husband, and their kids. They had such a great time. I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Isn't sooo nice to be off for the summer? I am loving spending each day with Hunter!
ReplyDeleteYes, it is Sara! I am sad to be back =(
ReplyDelete