skip to main |
skip to sidebar
It's Been Awhile!
So, I haven't been able to blog as much as I would normally like to because things have been so crazy around our house! First of all, I finished teaching last week. It is nice to finally be off for the summer! I had to go in today one last time with my students to wrap up some things for a class. I then took them to lunch, which was a nice way to say goodbye to them all. I am in two summer classes for grad school and that has been kicking my butt!!! I have not been as stressed out as I have in the past two months in years! Thank goodness for the most wonderful husband ever for being so patient and supportive of me while attending classes and studying. I definitely couldn't do it without him! I can't believe how much harder a Master's program is than my undergrad! Speaking of Matt, he has been spending a lot of time with Crew and got him to start walking!!! Yes, finally, after 13 months, he is off! He is sooo cute too! We just love to watch him cruise everywhere! He also started talking quite a bit the past week or so. He says "mommy," "daddy," and "baba," all the time. However he also said "I wanna a baba" and "no, daddy, no" (when Matt was blowing his nose ;) to us this week. His language development has really picked up. If you ask him questions, he can respond correctly by shaking his head yes or no, and points to things when he wants them such as the kitchen when he is ready to eat. One sad thing that did happen this past week with the little guy is that he was diagnosed with strep throat :( We took him to the MD Thursday and he tested positive right away. He is on antibiotics but it seems like it is taking him awhile to recover. We have been nursing him at home so hopefully he will get better soon. We have lots of grad parties and another vacation we are planning soon so we are keeping busy! I can't believe that summer is already here! I hope everyone has a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment