




Ok, ok, so I know I have been slacking a lot on the blogging and I am sorry...I feel like I am constantly writing that...but once again, our lives are crazy!!! Let's see where to start?....First of all, our little guy is now not only walking EVERYWHERE but he has started to run too! It is the cutest thing ever! He is on the go constantly and wants to get into everything. We absolutely love it though and have been using it to our advantage.
We have been to the park a lot lately. Because we live so close to one, it makes it very convenient to go there. Crew loves to run around, swing, and drive all the toy cars and boats. He constantly stares at all the others kids and tries to keep up with them as they run everywhere. We have also been having play dates, which include using our new blow up Little Tykes waster slide toy. This has been a HUGE hit with his cousins and the neighborhood kids. Crew is SUCH a dare devil in it too! He climbs up the wall, slides down the slide, and even dunks his head under water in the pool..on purpose!!! This about gives me a heart attack every time, but I guess it's good that he likes water so much! I am so glad we invested in this fun toy for him and others to enjoy~it truly has been well worth it seeing all their smiling faces =) We've also been out on the boat, visiting with family, and shopping. All of the fun things I get to do when I don't have to work! ;)
I finished my two grad classes last week. I AM SO GLAD THAT IS OVER WITH!!! It was a VERY stressful semester, but I checked my grades tonight and I got an A in one class, and an A+ in other. I was so relieved! It was a ton of work but I know becoming a principal will be worth it in the end! ;)
We are in the process of possibly selling our house. I hate to speak too soon but we have a family that is definitely interested. They are coming back to look again this week and possibly put in an offer. This is great news but it means we need to find something ASAP if we sell! We have been looking and looking but just cannot find anything we love in the area. Pray that everything works out for us. A lot of stressful decisions could be made this week! :/
We are REALLY looking forward to getting away with our friends to FL. We are all going on a trip together. It will be our first time taking the little man with us, so hopefully everything will work out. I know we will have a GREAT time. Who doesn't love to get away from here and relax in the sun? We have lots of fun things planned for our trip including a possible Disney World day, shopping day (they have an AWESOME outlet mall), sight-seeing day, cookouts, beach day, and pool days. We are MORE than excited and can't wait to go! Traveling is a priority for our family. We love to explore!
I am also going to see my two bff's from college in a few weeks. Crew and I cannot wait to go there and hangout with them. I miss them SO much and since we live so far away, it makes it difficult to get together. Kara and her daughter, Jadyn, haven't met Crew yet, so she is so excited to see him. Lisa hasn't seen him in a few months, and since he's started walking, she is super excited too. I always have the BEST time when I am with them, so it definitely gives me something to look forward to.
July is a very busy month for us. Between traveling, wedding showers, bachelorette/bachelor parties, and more...we have a jam packed schedule. We love it though! It's all fun things with the people we love! I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment