Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Parties and Snow Days :-)

Caden had to come out and play! ;)

Shoveling...just like my daddy!
SO cute!!!
We attempted to build a snowman!


Amber and I with Ash, then again with my Aunt Carin!
This past weekend we had two Christmas parties to attend. The first one was my parent's annual party. They always host such a nice party. It is an adults only party, so it is nice to be kid free and able to actually sit and visit with people ;) Somehow that doesn't seem to happen anymore with an 18 month old around??? The second party was our good friends Adam and Laura's ugly Christmas sweater party. It is always hilarious to see everyone in their gear at their party. We had a great time hanging out with all of our friends there too.

Sunday I went to my parents and baked for the afternoon. Unfortunately I waited too long to drive home and got caught in the snow storm. I literally was praying that Crew and I made it home alive. It was one of the worst storms I have ever drove in. I couldn't even see in front of me. What normally takes me 15 minutes, took me over an hour to get home. Needless to say once we arrived home, we were home for good! I had Monday and Tuesday off and a two hour delay today. I got a lot done while I was at home which was nice. Yesterday I got out to the gym, went to lunch with Matt, and did some shopping. Overall, it was a nice restful couple of days. Now I am only back to work for two more days and then I have two weeks off! I am SO looking forward to that!

Attached are some pictures of the party and Crew's first time in the snow! How cute is he all bundled up in his snow gear?! Thanks to Grandma and Gpa Rosetti for the snow suit and hat/gloves! It made for an enjoyable afternoon out in the snow! We are off to another party this Saturday for our good friends Tracy and Yandt that are moving to CO. I also have my girls' Christmas party (my bffs from high school and our moms) next week. I can't believe Christmas is a week away! Ahh, I am going crazy just thinking of how busy it's going to be! I am hosting my first brunch too on Christmas Eve day with Matt's family! Hope everyone has a great weekend! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment