Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Finale of 25 Days of Thankfulness

Day 19: My extended family. I have so many wonderful aunts, uncles, grandparents, and cousins. They are all such great people and do so much for us. Matt and I always look forward to spending time with them.

Day 20: Today I am thankful for the opportunities that I am given and how each of those opportunities leads to something else.

Day 21: Today I am grateful for giving. I was able to shop for an "angel tree" child at our school and buy them lots of nice presents that they would not be able to receive otherwise. I am glad that someone created this process for people to give to the less fortunate.

Day 22: Today I am thankful for God and our church. I thank God everyday for all that he has blessed not only me with, but my family, friends, and our country. I appreciate having a church that we attend and I am thankful for all of the wonderful people there.

Day 23: Today I am thankful for great coworkers. I really enjoy all of the people I work with. I don't feel that a lot of people can say that, but I truly work with a very supportive group of people that make it enjoyable to come to work everyday.

Day 24: Today I am thankful for the fact that I won a photography session and was able to gather both sides of my family for the shoot. I will cherish the pictures of my parents with the three grandchildren and Matt's parents, sister, brother, and great grandma with Crew. I look forward to hanging these pictures throughout our house to remind us of the special people in our lives.

Day 25: A great day with family filled with love, laughter, and the fact that we could all be together.

No comments:

Post a Comment