Friday, April 15, 2011

Spring Break: California!

The girls at the Mexican Restaurant All of us at a winery/restaurant
Ali and Robbie
Ali and Vanessa


Here are some pictures from my vaca to CA. It was such a nice trip. We had beautiful weather the first couple of days so we were able to layout ALL day. By ALL day, I mean we were out at the pool by 9 or 10 and didn't come in until 5 or so. It was exactly my idea of a getaway. It was so fun to layout with the girls and do nothing but talk, sleep, and relax. It also rained a couple of days so of course we hit up every mall in the San Diego area. I found some great buys including matching TOMS for the family, jewelery, and clothes. We also visited Coronado Island, went to the Gas Lamp District, and of course the ocean. I am so grateful for Ali and Robbie allowing us to stay with them, along with Vanessa inviting me to go on the trip. We have so many fun memories! I told Matt that we HAVE to go back to San Diego~if you haven't ever been there, it is SUCH a beautiful city! I LOVED it! I came home telling Matt that I could see us living there. They have so many fun things to do. I hope to take Crew there someday to the zoo, ocean, and Lego Land.



This weekend we are attending a surprise party tonight. Tomorrow we are going to take Crew to see the Easter Bunny and we're going to color Easter eggs. I also have to get things ready for Easter and his birthday party next weekend. Also, Crew goes to the visit an allergist in South Bend next Thursday. I have done lots of research and I feel that this is the best choice for him because of the breathing attacks he has had. I am a little anxious for his appointment, but I hope it will narrow down what has caused his problems. We have a very busy end of the month ahead of us! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment