Monday, March 28, 2011

Going, Going, Back, Back, to Cali, Cali....

San Diego, CA Our little man is getting so big! Lincy and Kendra came over to play! Above is Lincy's mean face :) LOL! Crew: 23 months
YAY! Spring break is less than two days away and I can just taste it, it's so close!!! I am SO SO SO excited to be flying to California again! My bff Vanessa and I are headed to San Diego to stay with her sister Ali for a week! We are looking forward to doing absolutely nothing while there..lol! We hope to just relax while laying out on the ocean and shop. Vaness and I have never been able to get away and I need a girls trip more than anything right now! A little time away from all the stress of work, school, etc... I will miss my boys so much though! I am sure Matt will keep Crew busy while I'm away and we plan to Skype often so I can see my little man ;)

So this week has been a little stressful to say the least, which has not allowed me to be excited up until this point. Monday Matt and I took Crew to a play land so I could spend some time with him before I left. Tuesday I had school over at IUSB. My partner and I have a HUGE assignment due next week, but since we are both going on vacation we wanted to turn it in early. After working for more than four hours, we lost EVERYTHING! It was one of those moments where I thought it couldn't be possible. I ran down to the tech and tried to have him help and I called Matt and had him take control of my computer via the Internet. NO LUCK! :( It was horrible to say the least...but we managed to stay late and meet again yesterday before class to re-do it all. After two late nights and two early mornings (5:30 workout and meeting the past two days), plus school again tonight-I am due for a vaca! I am currently on about 14 houts of sleep since Monday. My eyes were bloodshot after my shower this morning and I just looked in the mirror and thought to myself how bad I looked. Let's hope some sunshine will ease my puffiness and color my pale skin :/ ANOTHER one of my bff's announced to me they were preggo last week!!! Who isn't pregnant or getting married these days?!?! I am SO SO SO excited for everyone! My mom and I had to run out and get her baby outfits last week as a little surprise :) Hope everyone is having a great week! It's almost Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment