Tuesday, March 22, 2011

BABY!!!

Me, Lisa, & Crew

Ok, so I am NOT pregnant...but I am SO SO SO excited to announce that my bff finally is!!! I could not be more excited and happy that my best friend Lisa and her husband Justin are expecting their first child in September! I totally knew when Lisa called me at the end of February and left me a voicemail that I had to call her back immediately. She was like well I have something to tell you that I haven't told anyone else.......and within no time I was screaming over the phone. We stayed up and talked forever that night about all the exciting things: when she found out, names, birth plan, etc. Needless to say I probably totally overwhelmed Lisa and scared her to death! Haha! Lisa has two nieces and one nephew that she has helped raise, so she is a master at the mother-hen role already.
I feel privileged enough to be throwing Lisa her baby shower along with her bff Jaime from Indy. All three of us have been emailing back and forth non-stop already planning things! We are going to make this the BEST shower ever!
Lisa is so special to me. We have been the best of friends since our freshmen year of college. We have kept in touch by making the effort to visit each other so often and talking every week. She is a great aunt to Crew and loves him so much. I know that Lisa and Justin are going to make the best parents ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment