Wednesday, March 9, 2011

While Daddy's away...we shall play!

The boys at Build-A-Bear
While Daddy's away we get to lay in bed and watch re-runs of Dora/Diego while eating Goldfish crackers ;)

Matt flew to Colorado last week to stay with a friend. While he was out there he also met up with several other friends to celebrate a bachelor party. He had a great time and returns today from his trip. While it has been lonely without him here, Crew and I have done our best to keep busy. We went to my parent's house last Friday night and had dinner and played with Kendra and Lincoln. Saturday we packed up the car and went with Kendra and Lincoln again over to the mall. We took the kids there to play on all the different things they have: pretend animals that are on wheels you can ride, a horse carousel, and a huge play area. We also took the kids to Build-A-Bear. I have never been there. It was an adorable little store for kids. The boys got matching teddy bears and Kendra made a dog. That night we ordered take out and played at my sister's house. Sunday Crew spent the entire day with Gma and Gpa Rosetti so I could go to IU and work on grad stuff for the day. I have two HUGE projects due this week so I have been working like a mad woman trying to finish them both. Last night we went to my mom and dad's house again for dinner. We met my sis and the kids over there too. My mom made a delicious dinner-which Crew completely gobbled up! I never knew he was such a fan of broccoli! Plans for this weekend are low key, other than a birthday dinner Friday night. I am thinking this mama might need some alone time, so a trip to Valpo or Lighthouse Mall is in order ;) Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment