skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Busy weekend!
Crew helping Lincy and Aunt Amber open gifts
Lincy blowing out his candles
The adorable cake
Mom with her nieces: Addie and Allena
Birthday boy, Lincoln
Chrissy and Allison on girls night
Me with my favorite nephew, the birthday boy!!!
This weekend was a fun one! To begin with, we had a play date with my sister, our hubbies, and the kids. It seems like Matt and I have been so busy lately that we haven't been able to hangout with a lot of people, including our families. So we went over to my sister's house and let the kids just play, play, play! They loved it!!! Crew was wiped by the end of the night. I also had my monthly girls night this weekend. Chrissy hosted it this month. We all went to dinner and out for the evening. It was so much fun. Matt and I also had a date night this past weekend. We went shopping, to dinner, and saw the movie "Hall Pass." It was a nice night out just the two of us. We almost never get that anymore so we enjoy while we can! Lastly, we had my nephew Lincoln's second birthday party. I CANNOT BELIEVE our boys are two already?!?!? Where did the time go? Lincoln had a great party. He received so many nice gifts. I am off to get my hair done tonight...it's back to blond for me since summer is on its way! ;) Hope everyone has a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment