Friday, February 18, 2011

Busy Weekend Ahead!


We have a busy weekend planned! Tonight we are having Grandma and Grandpa Schnick over for Gpa Schnick's birthday. Above, I posted a picture of us celebrating his birthday last year. I can't believe how much he has grown since then! Tomorrow we are planning to go to the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago. They have a huge Dora/Diego exhibit (which Crew is currently obsessed with), that we have been wanting to go to. I am not sure if Crew will be too little for the 4-D show though. My sister and her family are going today, so they are going to let us know how it is. We are debating on driving or taking the train. I think either would be fine, but at least Crew could sleep in his car seat on the way home if we drove. Sunday we are headed to Bittersweet, MI, to ski for the day with our good friends, Josh and Melissa. Matt has been skiing for the past couple weekends and he is headed to CO next month to ski for a week! He is definitely a lot better than me! Hope everyone has a great weekend! The snow is slowly melting which means spring is hopefully on its way!

No comments:

Post a Comment