
This year I had a great Valentine's Day. Matt and Crew sent me flowers to work, got me a card/candy/chocolates and bought me two new swimsuits for our vacation. Crew and I also got daddy a card and a big box of carmel chocolates. We bought our mini-Valentine a big Handy Manny doll, clothes, and chocolate. I couldn't resist matching Valentine shirts for the boys ("Moms Dig Me"), I thought they were just too cute to pass up! Crew had a Valentine's Day party at daycare too where he passed out candy and "Cars" valentines to everyone. Matt had school Monday night so we didn't get to go out, but it was nice to stay home and cook dinner for my little Valentine. Above I posted pictures of Crew opening all his Valentine Day gifts from Grandma and Grandpa Rosetti and Grandma and Grandpa Schnick. Our little guy was spoiled this holiday!
No comments:
Post a Comment