What has Mr. Crew been up to? I thought I'd share a post about our favorite little man:
-currently wears a 2T in clothing
-sz 9 shoe
-sleeps from 6pm-7am (through the night)
-talks a TON..literally, never stops talking, he is saying mini-sentences now too. His speech is very clear so it's easy to understand him. His favorite saying these days is: "Der Dora Doe?" (Where did Dora go?) It is just so cute to listen to him ramble on with his sweet little voice. I could never get sick of that precious sound ;)
-is OBSESSED (like, crazily) with Dora/Diego...he had initially had a fad with Handy Manny, but this obsession is much worse. It's funny because he rarely watches TV but somehow he picked up on Dora/Diego along the way and loves, loves, loves them.
-has gone potty several times and pooped one time on the potty. He tells us now when he pooped, but we are working on him telling us before he goes. He is only 22 months so I am not that worried about it...yet. I think we will go full-force this summer when I'm home with him.
-eats anything and everything. He is not a HUGE eater, but will eat small meals of just about whatever you put in front of him. He definitely does not have a picky appetite, so it is nice that I can make just about whatever and he'll eat it.
I can't believe Crew will be two in just a few months! My little man is growing way too fast! :( I want him to stay a baby forever! ;)
-currently wears a 2T in clothing
-sz 9 shoe
-sleeps from 6pm-7am (through the night)
-talks a TON..literally, never stops talking, he is saying mini-sentences now too. His speech is very clear so it's easy to understand him. His favorite saying these days is: "Der Dora Doe?" (Where did Dora go?) It is just so cute to listen to him ramble on with his sweet little voice. I could never get sick of that precious sound ;)
-is OBSESSED (like, crazily) with Dora/Diego...he had initially had a fad with Handy Manny, but this obsession is much worse. It's funny because he rarely watches TV but somehow he picked up on Dora/Diego along the way and loves, loves, loves them.
-has gone potty several times and pooped one time on the potty. He tells us now when he pooped, but we are working on him telling us before he goes. He is only 22 months so I am not that worried about it...yet. I think we will go full-force this summer when I'm home with him.
-eats anything and everything. He is not a HUGE eater, but will eat small meals of just about whatever you put in front of him. He definitely does not have a picky appetite, so it is nice that I can make just about whatever and he'll eat it.
I can't believe Crew will be two in just a few months! My little man is growing way too fast! :( I want him to stay a baby forever! ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment