Such a little snow bunny
Daddy throwing Crew into the snow mound
Crew and I hanging out in the snow fort
Daddy and Crew...chillin'
Helping build his fort
Daddy hard at work building the snow fort
Obviously, like many others, we got a ton of snow this week. I had a 1/2 day Tuesday, was off Wednesday and Thursday, and had a 1/2 day today. It has been nice being at home with the little man and the hubby. I have just played and played with him nonstop. Wednesday we took him outside to play in the snow after Matt got off of work. Matt built him a HUGE snow fort. Crew was totally into it. I had never seen one of these before-I guess it's a boy thing because Matt told me stories of how he used to build them all the time when he was little. I went to grad school in South Bend last night only to have class cancelled so of course I stopped by the mall and did a little shopping. I went to the Disney store and bought Crew the cutest HUGE Handy Manny doll he can carry around. We only have the hard, plastic doll now, so I figured a plush one would be much more suitable for Crew considering he goes everywhere with him. I came home with dinner only to find the boys hiding in a gigantic fort they had built downstairs. Matt used everything from my old curtains to the vacuum cleaner to build this fort...it was quite creative I must say! We are looking forward to finally having a relaxing weekend at home, besides Sunday when we're traveling to a friend's house for a Super Bowl party. Hope everyone has a great weekend! Stay warm!

No comments:
Post a Comment