Monday, January 31, 2011

Girls Wknd 2011

Margaritaville Maker Amber and I got my mom for her birthday...it came in good use!
Don't be scared by our beauty: it's just face masks ;)
*I had pictures of other family members in thier scary masks, but at their request I won't publish them on the blog ;) *
Digging into the Valentine's Day candy early
New rain coat and boots from Von Maur for his birthday from Aunt Darcy

This weekend I traveled with my sister to my aunt's lake house. We met my mom, step-grandma, and aunt there. Friday night we just relaxed, played cards, and hung out. Saturday we spent the entire day (9am-7pm) shopping in Ft. Wayne. We all found lots of great deals! We are thinking our next girls weekend needs to be a two-day shopping spree. We also did facials and foot masks Saturday night. My aunt introduced us to this store, Lush, inside Macy's. You get to pick out soaps and they cut the size to your liking. They also have face and foot masks made up of fresh fruits and vegetables. OMG...this stuff is amazing!!! If you haven't ever tried it, you can check out their website online at http://www.lushusa.com/. My favorite soap scents are Honey I Washed the Kids and Sea Vegetable. Then, on Sunday, we packed up and headed home. Each year we do one girls getaway. Last year it was a spa weekend. We are thinking we need two girls weekends this year though, so we are planning one for the summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment