Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

Playing on my workbench
Daddy and Crew yelling "Go Bears!" Crew also started saying "football" once we kept watching it. He would say "more football" when it went to a commercial. It was so cute!
Playing on his Sit-n-Spin with his Handy Manny tools, or as he would call them his "Nanny" tools ;)
It is not an exaggeration when I say these "Nanny" tools go EVERYWHERE with us. By everywhere I mean in the bathtub, in the basement, in the crib, in our bed when we watch tv, in the highchair when he eats, and in the car when I take him to daycare. The second he gets in the car from daycare, he automatically says "tools." Needless to say, he's OBSESSED with these things. He can now sing the song too, so I am constantly hearing "jump, jump, jump" and he mimics the tools jumping. Oh, the things kids do ;)
Different day~"Nanny" tools in store!
Adorable little man <3>
Jumping on our ottoman in his Mickey jammies and slippers~such a goofball!
These pictures pretty much sum up our weekend. We had a very laid back weekend, which we definitely needed! Friday night we cooked dinner at home, played with the little man, and watched a GREAT movie. If you have not seen, Life as We Know It, you need to. It was SUCH a great movie~total tearjerker~but LOVED LOVED LOVED it! Matt even really liked it too, and he is quite the movie critic. Saturday Matt went skiing for the day so I cleaned the house and shopped with the parents. Can I just say how grateful I am for my parents? It is so nice to go out and about and mom takes over all responsibilities for Crew from pushing him in the cart to feeding him lunch. Then, we go to Target and my dad picks up the bill for my piled high cart of stuff I had. It is so nice to be pampered (in unexpected ways) sometimes. Saturday night my bffs from high school came over. They played and played with Crew and then we vegged out the rest of the night. Sometimes pizza, wine, and a good laugh is all you need =) Sunday we stayed in and cheered the Bears on from our couch. Despite the loss, we still support our guys and hope to get em' next season! This weekend I am headed to Ft. Wayne for the weekend with my grandma, aunts, mom, sister, and my cousin's girlfriend, Meghan, for our annual GIRLS WEEKEND 2011. We have a fun filled weekend of relaxing and shopping planned. No husbands and no kids for two days sounds great in itself ;) I will miss my two favorite guys, but everyone needs a little away time every now and then. Also, we will be celebrating my mom's birthday this weekend (which is really tomorrow). Can't wait to use our gift we got her (I'll share after she opens it!) Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment