Well, its been another busy week for us! But, it's already Friday so I can't complain too much. We had a two hour delay today due to the FREEZING temps outside...man is it cold!!! Tonight we are staying in and cooking steaks and watching a movie. I am really looking forward to a low key evening. Tomorrow Matt is headed to MI with several friends to go skiing. He is really looking forward to that. I am planning on having my bffs from high school over for our annual girls night. We are just gonna veg out and chat...something girls do best! ;) Sunday we can't wait to cheer on our Bears!!! We have several friends that have invited us to do different things but we are debating just staying in with the babes and watching it. I'm sure he won't get that into it, but we sure will! Hope everyone has a great weekend! GO BEARS GO!!!!!!!!
The little things
9 years ago

Boooo Bears!!!! Go Colts! (I know, I know, they are already knocked out.) But I am Not a Bears fan! :)
ReplyDelete