Thursday, January 13, 2011

Busy bees!

Crew playing on his new easel on our snow day ;-)
This week has been a busy one! To begin with, Matt and I both started back to school this week. He lucked out and only had one night of class due to the bad weather. I guess you could say I lucked out too because I had the day off from teaching (at my regular job), but then I had to travel to night school all the way over in South Bend. The drive there was a little stressful, but coming home was much easier. I loved my teacher/class. I had this same professor over the summer for a class so I already knew her. She is so sweet and such a great teacher. She is very knowledgeable in my field, so I find myself often asking her questions and in general just having a lot in common to talk about with her. I have another class tonight. Unfortunately I am in two classes, both from 7-10p.m. in South Bend two nights a week, but at least they are late enough that I can come home after work, spend time with my two favorite boys, and then go off to "work" again. I feel like, in general, going back to school is tough in itself, but I can say that I know I choose the right field because every class I take, I seem to enjoy more and more.
This weekend I am headed to Indy to see my bff from college, Lisa. She was supposed to have a housewarming party but decided to postpone it until it is nicer outside. Since we had already made the plans to come down, Crew and I decided we would still go. We have a fun weekend planned of hanging out and shopping. I am in a spending mood and I LOVE Indy malls so this could be dangerous!!! I must be having with drawls since I haven't really shopped since Christmas. My sis and the baby are coming with too to visit her bff from college. It's going to be such a nice getaway!
Hope you all have a great weekend! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment