Monday, November 5, 2012

32 Weeks Pregnant!

Just half of Baby Girl's closet!
New Petunia Pickle Bottom Diaper Bag

The princess sleeping ;)

This week=32 weeks pregnant!  And that makes me happy...haha!  It has been a very long pregnancy (we knew at 4 weeks), so the time has definitely drug on!  We are excited to meet our little peanut here in a few weeks. 

This Sunday my parents are watching Crew for the day so Matt and I can have an entire day to prep for baby.  We have not done ANYTHING!  No name, no bedding, we haven't even decided on which room we are going to put her in...I know, I know, I already am feeling the effects of "second child syndrome."  I swear we'll get it together by the time she gets here though :)

I have bought a few things online and plan to order bedding from Pottery Barn Kids this week  Thankfully we have had a ton of sweet friends and family buy enough to already fill her closet with clothes, bath towels, blankets, socks, a bath tub, etc....

Can't believe she will be here so soon!  It's going to fly, especially with the holidays! We are SO excited and anxious all at the same time!  Crew is getting so excited too!  He is going to make the best big brother, protecting his little sister ;)  I am currently working on his basket of goodies his sister is going to "deliver" to him once she is here! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment