This past week was very busy for us! Wednesday was my school's last day, so the teachers called me to have Crew and I meet them for lunch. They all love him so much! I was just there a week ago, but they all wanted to see him again. He loves being with them because no one ever puts him down. They are all constantly passing him around (I know what some of you are thinking (MOM)...I never put him down. How could you not though, he's so cuddly to hold? =) Wednesday was also a special day for us because after visiting with work friends Crew and I spent the day with Great Grandma Morris. We went to lunch and then went back to her apartment and visited for awhile. She loved getting alone time with Crew. As we left, she called her friend from down the hall to come and check him out. It was so sweet. Thursday and Friday Crew hung out with his cousins. We all went for a walk together. Kendra was a great helper with the boys. Friday night Matt and I went out with friends while Grandma and Grandpa Schnick babysat. It was such a nice night out. We went to Matey's and hung out outside on the deck. We had a great time! Saturday was exciting for Crew. We took him to several graduation open houses. All of my students just ate him up. They thought he was adorable. Crew also got to meet his Great Aunt Denise and Uncle Wayne, and their kids Amy and Jeff. Amy is getting married next weekend so everyone is in town. Then, Matt and I went to the movies and Grandpa Rosetti babysat Crew. He said they had a great time together. He even took Crew to the neighbors to show him off...what a proud Grandpa! Sunday we lounged in our pj's for most of the day. A nice way to end a busy week!
The little things
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment